We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This tropical swim ring that’s durable, super eye-catching, and inflates and deflates quickly thanks to a two air valve design.
2. Or this fun pizza floatie that allows for a full recline, is tear and UV-resistant (so the colours won’t fade), and has two cup holders!
3. This sun cream that applies in a lightweight mist, isn’t sticky or greasy, and absorbs quickly for a bare skin feel while still providing SPF 50 protection.
4. This slouchy, cosy jumper to keep warm with after the sun goes down – it easily goes over sundresses and swimsuits!
5. This beach day-inspired fragrance mist that smells like juicy mangoes, and leaves a beautiful shimmer on the skin.
6. This lightweight bag that has eight exterior pockets and one splash-proof zippered pocket for valuables. It’s easy to clean and built to withstand plenty of wear.
7. These cute, affordable sunglasses that have polarised lenses to provide 100% protection against UVA/UVB and UVC rays. They’re also made from a type of metal that is lightweight but ultra durable!
8. This beach towel that’s British-made, has a bright flamingo design, and is soft and absorbent.
9. Or for a simpler design, this microfibre towel that’s fast-drying, comes in an array of colours, packs down super small, and repels sand.
10. This motivational water bottle with time markings that serve as handy reminders to stay hydrated, even while having fun out in the sun.
11. These retro sweet flavoured ice lollies that can be frozen and taken along as a cold, refreshing treat.
12. And this insulated cooler bag to keep them in along with other picnic goodies. It’s leakproof, has adjustable shoulder straps, and features multiple pockets.
13. A portable Bluetooth speaker that’s waterproof, has a powerful 20W sound, and a 36-hour playing time so it’ll last all day.
14. A pair of affordable flip flops that have a layer of latex foam for sole comfort, and come in a wide range of summery colours so they can suit every outfit.
15. These sarongs that are made of soft, lightweight fabric, make great cover for swimwear, and can be styled multiple ways.
16. This summery book by a Sunday Times bestselling author that’s set by the Cornish coast and makes great poolside or beach front reading.
17. This pretty bikini that has a super flattering high waisted design and will look great at pool or beach parties.
18. This large beach parasol that has a drinks holder, UPF 50+ sun protection, a tilt function for better shade, its own carry case, and a sand anchor (so it won’t blow away in the wind at the beach).
19. These wipes that are kind to sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, and will clean off sandy feet and sticky fingers.
20. This stylish sunhat that folds down easily, and has passed a UPF 50+ test, meaning it blocks 97.5% or more of UV rays!
21. This portable chair that folds down into an easy carry package. It’s got a mesh storage pouch for drinks and a comfy headrest!
22. This leave-in cream for hair that acts as a swim cap. It uses coconut and olive oils to detangle and condition hair, while protecting it from the sun, sea, and chlorine. It’s also vegan and cruelty-free!
23. This floating strap that will stop phones and cameras from sinking beyond reach if accidentally dropped in the sea.