We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. First thing’s first, this ruched mini dress is incredibly on-trend AND super affordable!
2. I can’t get over the stunning red shade and gorgeous wrap style of this linen midi dress.
3. This cute and casual swing dress has built-in bust support and cycle shorts to prevent chafing and offer a place to store your keys and phone.
4. I love the ’40s style of this polka dot bikini! It’s ideal for an impromptu staycation – or just tanning in the local park, TBH.
5. This high neck floral midi dress will be an absolute saviour for special (but potentially sweaty) occasions!
6. This silky cami top will make you look sleek and cool, even if the weather’s making you feel anything BUT.
7. I’m more than a little obsessed with the flattering kick flare design of this asymmetric skirt. The small print will also conceal any awkward sweat patches!
8. Recreating Meredith Blake’s opening scene in The Parent Trap while wearing this bougie straw sun hat is optional (but encouraged).
9. You’ll be so grateful for the flowy fit of this jersey dress on a hot day! It also has pockets, NBD.
10. Trust me when I say that this loose and flowy T-shirt dress is ALL you’ll want to wear when the temperature reaches 25ºC+.
11. This chic halter neck top would look amazing with some wide leg linen trousers!
12. This gingham midi dress is the ideal piece to throw on when you want to look instantly put-together. It’s so affordable that I’m quite tempted to buy it in every colour!
13. This racer vest top comes in three wearable shades – it’s a classic goes-with-everything piece!
14. Add a statement pop of colour to your wardrobe via this stylish puff sleeve mini dress.
15. Pair it with these neutral strappy sandals to complete the look. Customers say they’re unbelievably lightweight and comfortable!
16. The sleek silhouette, tie back detail, and subtle print make this midi dress look far more expensive than it actually is!
17. Wear these seamless cycle shorts alone with an oversized tee or under your favourite dress to prevent chafing!
18. These cropped halter neck tops come in a variety of wearable shades that’ll go with basically everything in your wardrobe.
19. This tie-dye T-shirt dress is about as close as you can get to wearing your loose and comfy nightie in public.
20. These quilted dad sandals are so on-trend right now. Luckily they’re really lightweight and breathable too!
21. Pair them with this pretty prairie dress for an of-the-moment look.
22. This one-shoulder top would look great tucked into jeans and ruched skirts alike.
23. The flatform style of these Havianas flip flops offers both comfort and height.
24. This tiered swing dress is the perfect piece to keep you cool while looking cute.
25. The adjustable straps and barely-there detail on this cute green crop top make it ideal for sweltering temperatures.
26. I love the cute butterfly design on this chic lil’ bucket hat!
27. Pair these Nike ankle socks with chunky trainers to add a sports-chic vibe to your outfit! Their shorter length is more warm-weather friendly than their mid-calf cousins.
28. These racerback crop tops are ideal for working out in the heat. They’re made from a soft, lightweight, and stretchy material!